Japan's Outlandish Culture Explained

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Most Expensive Fruit You've Ever Seen





Sorry to beat this 'expensive fruit' thing to death, but some things are just too shocking not to report. I have found the world's most costly fruit, sitting elegantly (or, at least as elegantly as fruit can sit) in a posh department store in the basement level of Tokyo Station.

Included here are cellphone pictures of a $120 US dollar box of cherries, a pair of mangoes for $95, a small bunch of grapes for $100, and a cantaloupe (notice the fancy ribbon attached) for $100.

Un-f#$king-believable!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg thats just gayy lykk!!
whyh wud u pay sooo much money 4 a piece of fruit lyk!!

2:12 AM

 
Blogger Garrett Sawyer said...

I hope you don't mind if I use your pictures on my blog. It's mostly about square watermelons but I wanted to add to the effect with the high prices. lol.

12:21 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

No problem, Garrett.

4:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG how much?!?!! Who would pay that mouch!!! Is it in another contery were £1 = £100 or somthing?

5:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that must be the tastiest damn fruit in the world...

10:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh look all in yens...lol China sells $100 fuits

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home